The Broom Groomer Dustpan is a step-on dustpan with added functionality that makes sweeping easier.
Rubber “teeth” on the back of the dustpan lets you quickly and easily comb out dust bunnies from your broom’s bristles, while a smooth rubber “lip” on the front keeps the dustpan flush with the floor so nothing slips through the cracks.
If you have pets, the teeth of the dustpan makes it effortless to clean out your pet's hair stuck on the broom.
Made by crowd sourcing pioneer - Quirky that enables people like you to design your own products and bring them out in the market. The Broom Groomer is designed by restaurateur Bill Ward.
- Rubber teeth on the back end of the dustpan to let you effortlessly clean your broom’s bristles
when you’re sweeping,
- A foot pedal built right into the dustpan handle, so that your foot can steady the dustpan for
- The main body of the Broom Groomer is made out of hard plastic, with rubber accents on the
handle grip, wall-hanging hole, bristle cleaning teeth, and front lip,
- Built using high quality materials only,
- Designed by crowd sourcing by restuarateur Bill Ward, developed by Quirky.